We do not share your private information with other parties. Your confidentiality is key to us and is according to YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
How we use your information
We may use the information that we receive to:
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service
- Provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
We collect the following information
Information you provide to us directly: when you register for an account via email, we collect your full name, password, and email address.
Technical information we collect:
- Any use of the website, software and application may result in the collection of technical information such as your computer’s IP address, mobile device identifier, meta data, operating system, browser name/version, the referring web page, requested page; such information is used to help us understand the overall usage pattern of our website and software.
- We may invite you to provide information through feedback on features on our website. We may send out e-mail inviting feedback or offering products and services; or we may ask you for information concerning support of our products or services. Your response to these communications may require you to submit personal information and opinions.